Raleigh, North Carolina
October 16, 2020
About The Opportunity
DHB is seeking a Technical Specialist in SAS/SQL to provide data design, delivery, and analytical solutions.
- DHB is seeking a Technical Specialist to provide SAS and data warehouse analytical solution services. The candidate will deliver insight to DHB management by leveraging predictive data analysis techniques, technology tools, and information management principles to help our stakeholders make well-informed decisions. The candidate is expected to work with minimal assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
- The candidate will report to a Business Information & Analytics Manager.
- Description (including, but not limited to): 1. Technical expertise centered around SAS, SQL, Tableau, and data quality control. 2. Specialization in solution knowledge for healthcare data management to propose and implement operational reporting that improves executive decision making and provides analytical capabilities for the staff. 3. Successful development, deployment, and maintenance of formal strategies, sourcing guidance, technical standards, blueprints, reference documentation, solution patterns and technology roadmaps for a given domain. 4. Successful completion of technology projects within area of responsibility. 5. Definition and management of team structure and resource levels to support business needs of functional area. 6. Analyzing and estimating feasibility and compatibility of solutions with a normalized data warehouse including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with their policies and programs. 7. Engaging agency subject matter experts, business liaisons, and vendor representatives as to ensure proper alignment between business and IT.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS tools, SAS Macros, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Design Studio Required 5 Years
- Advanced SAS and SQL experience including joining multiple tables to extract data in a large, complex, and normalized data warehouse. Required 5 Years
- Advanced ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to data and its infrastructure. Required 5 Years
- Advanced ability to manage client data requests and/or issues experienced with discerning requirements for analysis, design, and development. Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.