October 19, 2020
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
About The Opportunity
The Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency Department provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Medical Center of Lewisville. In collaboration with patient, patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN’s, EMT’s, Paramedics, and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures and standards of practice.
- Minimum Position Requirements:
- TX RN license or compact license
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification. If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained.
- ENPC or PALS (AHA) and TNCC required within one year of hire.
- BSN Peferred
- ASN - Will accept ASN if enrolled into a BSN program and must complete within 36 months (3yrs) Experience
- MUST have minimum of 1 years recent ER experience in a hospital setting Additional Information:
- We are also proud to announce that our new 24 bed Emergency Room includes Denton County’s only dedicated Pediatric ER. Come join a team where Nurses say:
- “It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.”
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.