October 19, 2020
Day Surgery RN
About The Opportunity
- The Registered Nurse in our Outpatient Surgery area will enjoy the benefits of brand new equipment in a state of the art facility. Our experienced staff is responsible for pre-op care, post-op care and education. Don\'t miss the opportunity to be a part of the newest addition to the HCA family! RN Registered Nurse PAT - Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating registration for any patient requiring pre-admission testing.
- Coordination of pre-surgery testing of patients for outpatient surgery and same day surgery.
- Exhibit the HCA Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Provide assistance as need in a RN PACU capacity
- Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Texas RN licensure or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart Education:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Will take ADN- Must be enrolled in BSN program and complete within 36 months of hire ( 3yrs)
- Minimum 1 year hospital Nursing experience required.
- Experience working in an Acute Care Pre Op, PACU or STRONG TELE environment are required for this position.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.