October 19, 2020
Day Surgery RN
About The Opportunity
- The Registered Nurse – Day Surgery is responsible for assessing the operative nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN is responsible for:
- Providing care (appropriate for age specific - pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics), the developmental and safety needs, the planned procedure, and the anesthetic agent used
- Communicating and educating the patient and/or their family members and/or significant others regarding events pertinent to their care
- Anticipating and planning for the needs of the surgical team
- Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Texas RN licensure or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart Education:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Will take ADN- Must be enrolled in BSN program currently or within 6 months and complete within 36 months of hire ( 3yrs)
- Minimum 1 year hospital Nursing experience required.
- Experience working in an Acute Care Pre Op, PACU or STRONG TELE environment are required for this position. Special Notes:
- Must live within 30 minutes of facility for on call
- On call is 1 day a week and every other weekend. Contact: (none)
- If you have any questions regarding this new position please contact (none) at (none).
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.