Fort Worth, Texas
October 20, 2020
NIGHTS - RN Medical Surgical
About The Opportunity
AS a Medical Surgical Unit at North Hills, you can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- ADN required
- BSN preferred - Will accept ADN if enrolled in BSN program - Must have BSN in 36 months (3yrs) LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent Med Surg experience.
- MUST have acute care experience SPECIAL NOTES:
- Ratio 1:6 - 1:7
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.