Fayetteville, North Carolina
October 21, 2020
About The Opportunity
This position will develop a roadmap and service delivery strategies for the suite of tools and applications within the Microsoft Office 365 landscape that support Wake Technical Community College\'s organizational vision.
- NEW INFORMATION FROM THE MANAGER:
- The candidate needs to have a wide variety of Office 365 skills from project management to technical skills needed to support and implement. The candidate needs experience with with more than just one application within the Office 365 suite of projects including Teams, PowerApps, Power BI, Sharepoint, etc.
- Many of the previously submitted applicants seemed to have expertise in mainly one area of the O365 suite like Teams or Exchange. Their job skills seemed very network or pc tech support focused. Exchange and Azure will not be a part of the job responsibilities of this position. These will stay over in our Infrastructure and Operations group.
- **THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION. After the initial contract engagement the manager would like to hire the contractor full time. The salary for the full time position is $74,400 per year. Wake Tech Community College is not able to offer sponsorship for the full time role. Only candidates available to work full time without sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- ***Current everyone at Wake Tech is working remotely. However, once staff return to site the successful candidate will have to be onsite for work. Responsibilities and Duties (*Essential Functions)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job functions herein described.
- *Identify, research, recommend, and implement Office 365 solutions and applications such as Teams, Flow, PowerApps, OneDrive, Forms, Bookings, SharePoint, etc.
- *Serve as an ITS point of contact regarding new requests related to Microsoft applications and solutions to meet business needs
- *Develop, maintain and update Office 365 governance documentation
- *Provide second level support services to staff, faculty and students for complex, technical and configuration issues related to Office 365 applications
- *Implement compliance and enforce ownership of applications and site content with stakeholders
- *Develop and maintain scripts used to manage\\support the Office 365 environment for multiple applications
- *Partner with ITS and other workgroups for the integration and testing of applications that support Office 365 solutions
- *Manage Office 365 security administration in collaboration with the Cybersecurity team
- Stay current on Office 365 changes, updates and new Microsoft releases for Office 365 and related products
- Provide system support and maintain uptime as defined within the IT acceptable standards
- Define requirements and scope for project implementations
- Ensure effective use of existing applications and deliver new solutions on time and with high quality
- Perform application maintenance, e.g. system parameters, user permissions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with license agreements and provide input into contract(s) for the College’s Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and other Microsoft applications
- Provide training to ITS support staff on O365 applications in order to address HD calls; also provide needed training on O365 applications to end users in conjunction with project related implementations
- Identify, research, recommend, and implement Microsoft applications outside of the Office 365 suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Project management experience implementing and maintaining Office 365 solutions that focus on workflow, document management, and content creation for web-focused business teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security using Active Directory, Azure AD, and Office 365 Online groups
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and network concepts
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation
- Basic scripting and development skills using PowerShell
- Demonstrated focus on customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Strong analytical, project management, customer service, and team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem determination skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to identify deficient processes/procedures and assist in the development and implementation of solutions
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality Minimum Requirements:
- Associates Degree
- At least 3 years\' experience in Information Technologies, or another related area with experience supporting Office 365 applications Preferences:
- Associates Degree in an IT related field
- At least 5 years\' experience in Information Technologies, or another related area with experience supporting Office 365 applications in a higher education environment.
- One or more Microsoft O365 Certifications such as Developer Associate, Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Teamwork Administrator Associate, Fundamentals or
- Enterprise Administrator
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.