Raleigh, North Carolina
October 23, 2020
Technology Center Product Manager
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina is seeking a senior level Product Manager for an approximately 12-month engagement with the Department\'s Technology Center.
- This position will be an integral part of our new citizen facing exposure notification service offering as well as engaging in other Technology Center initiatives.
- This position will be responsible for working directly with the NCDHHS IT team, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors in the continuous improvement of new features, design, user experience, and ongoing support of our exposure notification program. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with development, privacy and security and 3rd parties, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with business and communications staff to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. This dedicated short-term resource is required for supplementing existing DHHS IT resources to adequately accomplish the increased workload required to successfully implement the NCDHHS Exposure Notification App and other Technology Center initiatives. The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in emerging technology and mobile solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.