Raleigh, North Carolina
October 23, 2020
Senior PASRR Lead BA
About The Opportunity
The NC seeks an expert Lead level business analyst to support the Business process analyses and Requirements gathering towards implementation of Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) System.
- Primary tasks include:
- Identify and document business processes and data flows
- Document detailed business requirements related to the business processes
- Conduct detailed analysis between the business requirements
- Document the gap analysis, and assist with development of project artifacts including test plans.
- Experience with MITA Assessment
- Additional tasks are documenting and tracking the requirements traceability, participating in user acceptance testing, and writing procurement documents including RFP for Maintenance and Support.
- At least eight years of progressive experience with the following:
- Extensive knowledge of applicable business information systems, business system analysis techniques and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and developing of business rules and process flows.
- Proven experience with business process design, definition and/or re-design.
- Knowledge of NC PASRR system is desirable.
- Experience with industry standard Business Analysis methodologies and problem solving.
- Experience in developing test scenarios and test cases and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Project.
- Experience on Business/technical operations along with BA capabilities,
- Experience in Integration/UAT testing
- Experience with Business/technical operations readiness review assessments
- Experience on MITA assessments
- Work towards getting experience on Automated Testing .
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.