Raleigh, North Carolina
October 26, 2020
Technical Application Specialist
About The Opportunity
This technical specialist will assist in developing an editable PDF form with complex validations and converting the data into an XML format.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- The Department of Information Technology (DIT) serves as the Technology Center for the State of NC. Services that DIT provides reach a client base of state and local government agencies, as well as schools, colleges and universities.
- The primary purpose of the Traffic Records Systems (TRS) unit of Information Technology is to provide the full range of information technology processing services and support for the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – Traffic Records section and the Division of Highways (DOH) -Traffic Safety Systems Section in the North Carolina Department of Transportation. TRS consists of 6 complex applications related to motor vehicle crashes and crash analysis and utilizes multiple technologies. In addition, it interfaces with various internal and external applications.
- NCDIT Transportation DMV Traffic Records Systems is seeking a short term technical Senior programmer/specialist for the DMV-349 PDF XML effort. The goal of this effort is to provide North Carolina Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) an electronic PDF version of the DMV-349 crash reporting form that allows for electronic validation and submission of crash data. The enhancement will integrate with the existing XML processing of the crash reports using Java and provide a way to communicate the submission status allowing for corrections and supplemental report submissions.
- Experience programming in Java/JEE, Oracle, and XML Required 5 Years
- Experience with PDF form builder such as Adobe Experience Manager and related tools and frameworks Required 2 Years
- Experience with HTML, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Web Services, and Eclipse Desired 2 Years
- Demonstrated competency in all phases of applications systems analysis, design and programming Desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.