North Richland Hills, Texas
October 26, 2020
About The Opportunity
Schedule: Fulltime – Days 6:30AM - 3:00pm
- The OR Registered NurseThe registered nurse in our Operating Room is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing operative or other invasive procedures. Some of the OR procedure specialties include cardiovascular, ortho, spine, general, GYN, urology and pain management. The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel.
- Surgical RN is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing and operative or other invasive procedure. The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The North Hills Hospital staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from newborn through adolescence. The attached criteria based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age specific competency.
- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
- Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines. EDUCATION
- ADN required
- BSN preferred - Required within 24 months of hire LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS/ACLS EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 1 years of current, recent OR experience.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.