October 29, 2020
Nights/Mids - ER RN
About The Opportunity
SHIFTS AVAILABLE 3:00P - 3:00A / 7:00P - 7:00A
- To give skilled bedside care to patients according to their individual needs including administration of medications, treatments, and cardiac monitoring. Coordinates and assists with the supervision of patient care given by members of the patient care team. Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current California RN license. WILL NOT ACCEPT PENDING LICENSE
- BCLS certification required
- ACLS certification required
- PALS certification required
- Newly hired or transferring staff must present a valid TNCC certificate within 6 months from the date of hire or transfer into the emergency department..
- BSN Preferred Experience
- MUST have minimum of 1 years recent ER experience in a hospital setting in a Trauma Center
- Without Trauma Experience closer to 2 Years RECENT ER experience in a hospital setting Additional Information:
- 64 Bed ER
- Will be expanding to 85 beds in the next 5 years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.