October 29, 2020
Line Operator Level One
About The Opportunity
The Line Operator will work as part of a team to support one of the production lines with a focus on operating, caring for, and maintaining the extrusion equipment, and improving the machines performance
- Perform various warehouse and production line functions to support the packaging of the company’s liquid products.
- Essential functions include bottling, capping, labeling, lot code printing, packaging, and palletizing.
- Ensures that the quality of the bottles are free from defect and meet company standards.
- Places filled, sealed product in boxes. Fills boxes with required quantity with correct product.
- Ensures printer is working properly and date/lot code matches the product being bottled.
- Places boxes in neat stacks on pallets using pre-determined patterns and counts.
- Keeps area clean at all times.
- Minimum Qualifications
- A high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience operating heavy equipment.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse environment. Required Skills
- Line Operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.