North Richland Hills, Texas
October 30, 2020
NIGHTS Respiratory Therapist
About The Opportunity
Schedule: Fulltime –Night shift 7:00pm – 7:00am with rotating weekends / 3-12hr Shifts
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required. Education:
- Minimum Associates Degree from accredited respiratory therapy program Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital critical care experience Special Notes:
- What outside of the job description are you looking for in a candidate?
- Consistent employment, manager is seeking candidate who will be committed long-term.
- High volume patient experience in a busy critical care environment.
- Team player with a great attitude. Team culture of helping others is very strong.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.