Highmore, South Dakota
November 2, 2020
RN or LPN
About The Opportunity
- # of Positions: 2 - (1) Day Shift – 7:00am – 7:00pm / (1) Night Shift- 7:00pm – 7:00am /
- Can be 1 RN and 1LPN or 2 RN’s but NOT 2 LPNS’s
- *** Will work every 3rd holiday and Every 3rd Weekend***
Full-time position - Candidates must be licensed RN/LPN and eligible to practice in SD.To provide professional nursing care to residents and follow established policies and procedures of Highmore Health. Assist supervisors in care and management of the unit. Provide residents with quality care. Check rooms routinely to ensure residents are being provided the care requested. Chart, assess and make observations, order supplies and equipment. Carry out instructions of supervisors. Answer questions from residents, families and nursing service personnel. Maintain unit and use of supplies and equipment. As a Nurse, you are delegated to the authority, responsibility and accountability to carry out assigned duties. This job description is NOT all-inclusive, but is meant as a guideline to what is expected of you in your position.
- Minimum Education
- ADN Minimum Work Experience
- Will accept NEW GRADS and train Required Licenses/Certifications
- BLS Benefits:
- Full Time Employees Benefits (+36hrs wk) – Available to use after 60 days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Supplemental Insurance
- Verizon/AT&T Discounts
- PTO – available to use after 6 months
- Additional Information:
- We\'re a very small facility with 40 beds in a family-friendly small town community. No stop lights in town. Very low crime rate (basically never happens). Low cost of living. Lots of opportunities for people with school kids including small class sizes, playing time in desired sports, involvement in FFA, FBLA, and FCCLA.
- Housing – We can recommend housing options that you would not found advertised online
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.