November 3, 2020
About The Opportunity
The administrative assistant is responsible for clerical support to the program director and other staff members which includes telephone reception, office management, and data entry while maintaining compliance with agency policies and procedures and established state/federal standards and requirements .via Type a message
- Maintain all leased office equipment profiles across multiple locations.
- Negotiate lease options, rates, and terms to present lowest cost / best benefit options to management for approval.
- Partner closely with Facilities team to ensure proper maintenance upkeep of the building.
- Manage telephone system with Corporate (Company greetings, recordings), professionally receives/directs in-coming calls and maintains the Internal Phone Directory and Reception Directory.
- Manage meeting room Calendars and posts schedules daily.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and the relationship with office supply vendors to ensure we’re practicing lowest cost providers at all times.
- Partner closely with Finance to ensure proper purchase order processing, invoicing on company equipment, updated customer insurance certificates and annual customer reviews.
- Oversee company phone and company car program to ensure compliance, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Assist with onboarding new hires to ensure they have all hardware, software, building and system access for their first day of work.
- Coordinates servicing of all technology and ensures company devices are secured appropriately.
- Maintains the Company’s contracts, insurance certificates (including those required by suppliers/customers) and legal documents in a secure place.
- Manage corporate calling card program nationally to ensure all required users are enrolled.
- Assist in Production/Processing of events, donations, promotional materials as required including the assembly and shipment of all corporate garden bags/gift baskets.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High Diploma. Bachelor’s degree in Business related field highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative role providing customer support to various business functions
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to build excellent relationships with cross-functional business partners and customer service skills
- Superior organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Innovative thinking and high initiative in process improvement e.g. improvement opportunity in developing a more effective employee expense report form
- Effective time management – ability to manage self, time and priorities and ensure all deadlines are met Required Skills
- administrative assistant Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.