November 5, 2020
About The Opportunity
The Line Operator will work as part of a team to support one of the production lines with a focus on operating, caring for, and maintaining the extrusion equipment, and improving the machines performance
- Perform various warehouse and production line functions to support the packaging of the company’s liquid products.
- Essential functions include bottling, capping, labeling, lot code printing, packaging, and palletizing.
- Ensures that the quality of the bottles are free from defect and meet company standards.
- Places filled, sealed product in boxes. Fills boxes with required quantity with correct product.
- Ensures printer is working properly and date/lot code matches the product being bottled.
- Places boxes in neat stacks on pallets using pre-determined patterns and counts.• Keeps area clean at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED. Required Skills
- Line Operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.