November 16, 2020
Heavy Equipment Operator
About The Opportunity
Responsible for preparing organic mixes using a heavy equipment loader, pushes piles to ensure segregation of materials and places material in the shakers to ensure the machines have a continuous flow of material.
- Shift: 1st Shift (6am to 4:30 PM)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares organic mixes by using the Bill of Materials to ensure the correct ingredients are used in the correct proportions
- Supplies the line with a continuous supply of material
- Pushes piles to ensure setbacks, pile height and stockpile shaping meets the criteria set by the Department of Environmental Health Services
- Performs a safety and equipment check before each use of the loader
- Receives load tickets from haulers, ensures accuracy, signs, accumulate until the end of the day and forwards the tickets in a neat and clean appearance to the office personnel for inventory entry
- Pumps diesel fuel into the loader by an electrical pump and ensures all safety practices are used to prevent injury
- Monitors the stock piles for excessive heat, turns stockpiles and ensures the proper amount of water is used to prepare the stockpile for production use
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Performs the proper operation and minor maintenance of equipment
- Accurately verifies quantity of material. Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to operate and maintain heavy equipment (loader/dozer)
- Ability to maintain stockpile slopes to ensure safe work environment
- Ability to sit in a loader for many hours in a dusty, hot environment
- Ability to climb into and out of equipment repeatedly
- Knowledge of safe practice and procedures
- Ability to read English and/or follow instructions, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather.
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Required Skills
- Heavy Equipment operator Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.