November 18, 2020
About The Opportunity
The Project Manager will work across divisions in Department of Administration. This position will manage projects for the agency website redesign, learning management and performance management modules and other long-term projects as assigned. The position involves the examination of data, engagement of stakeholders and vendors, overseeing the tasks and timelines required for implementation and regular reporting of progress.
- Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Review existing tools, analytics and documents
- Obtain information from subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Define and refine project scopes of work
- Work with Director of Strategic Initiatives and other agency leadership to provide project deliverables
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders and vendors;
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Complete a weekly status report for all projects, addressing any outstanding requirements or possible recommendations.
- May assist with trainings and webinars provided by the Department of Administration.
- May require other duties to be performed not otherwise described previously.
- Strong effective written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills; PM certified or comparable PM experience within complex organizations
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, initiative and enthusiasm Other Duties as Assigned
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.