Raleigh, North Carolina
November 18, 2020
Technical Specialist- Senior
About The Opportunity
The NC has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy applications.
- ******** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ********
- The NC has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy applications. Each Project Manager position is responsible for managing multiple deliverables for the implementation effort. S/he manages project resources, and facilitates project meetings, and presentations within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data migration, training planning and execution, business process reviews, etc.). Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct, assign responsibilities and scope of authority, and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain team project plans and monitor the progress status of teams and individual members.
- Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects and strategic initiatives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
- Consult with management to review project proposals, risk analysis, and resources needed to accomplish projects.
- Prepare project status reports using established standards for project reporting and documentation.
- This position will also requires complex data conversion technical skills in addition to project management skills. Working in depth with the software engineers and data administration groups is required.
- Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of: operating systems and the capabilities and limitations of hardware; court system operations; accounting, mathematical, or statistical theories, methods, and practices; project management principles and methodologies; computer application development; business strategies, objectives, needs, and service expectations; group facilitation; issue and change management processes; and established standards for risk management.
- Skills in: decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project; and MS Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint. Ability to: comprehend, analyze, and interpret organizational and procedural problems and recommend solutions; comprehend and use new technology; establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams; provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts; and obtain and maintain project commitment from team members and stakeholders.
- Management requires applicants with at least six (6)years of progressive experience managing application development projects. Experience with the following is required: Microsoft Project Server, project management methodologies, PMBOK, and SDLC (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.). Management requires candidates with Agile experience.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.