November 24, 2020
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician
About The Opportunity
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician- 1 full- time night position, 40 hr/wk, including call and weekends. Obtain blood, urine and other biological specimens and performs various chemical, hematologic, microscopic, microbiologic, immunohematologic, and bacteriologic tests on these specimens. They must be able to use independent thinking and in-depth technical skills to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. They perform these duties while providing a safe, caring, courteous, clean, and efficient environment. They are required to perform all testing in compliance with federal, state, and accrediting agencies regulations. The qualified candidate must have ASCP/AMT or equivalent certification. They must possess excellent communication and people skills.
- 1 years’ experience Minimum Education/Certifications/Licensure
- ASCP/AMT Certification
- Must maintain current Wyoming Certs/License
- Benefits –Full benefits offered effective day one (Enroll day one and employee portion will start your 1st pay check.
- Medical - Employee only $112.00 Per Paycheck, Employee & Children $185.00 Per Paycheck , Employee & Family $375.00 Per Paycheck
- 401(k) with company match
- Holidays - New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Holiday pay is time and a half on the holiday worked.
- PTO is accrued immediately and available to use immediately ( 4weeks PTO a year)
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.