Raleigh, North Carolina
December 2, 2020
About The Opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-oriented, experienced Tableau Administrator/Developer to join the Information Technology Division of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- This role will interface with key business stakeholders to provide solutions by leveraging Business Intelligence, data and technical skills.
- This is a hybrid role. The ongoing configuration, maintenance and support of the Tableau server product, along with operational support of the platform is expected to consume 25% of the role’s time. 50% will be spent on providing a centralized “center of excellence” in the use of Tableau, including the creation and care-taking for our internal user group, connections to key business stakeholders seeking to use the tool, and training staff on Tableau. The remaining 25% is expected to be aligned to consultation on the development of content. Position Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment
- Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
- Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform. Additional Requirements:
- Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modeling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
- Experience with installation, configuration and support of Tableau Server and associated Tableau client products.
- Expertise in dashboard and report development using Tableau.
- Expertise with Tableau BI Product Suite as an administrator and developer.
- Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
- Ability to directly interact with key internal customers effectively.
- Tableau experience Required 2 Years
- Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment Required 1 Years
- Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, dashboard development, report design Required
- Knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards Required 5 Years
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Required
- Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc. Required
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.