Raleigh, North Carolina
December 2, 2020
About The Opportunity
Act as ABC Commission main point of contact to modeling and implement conjoined systems for all critical departments. Expected results increases information sharing among divisions and eliminates repetitive work.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- The continued and dynamic expansion of the internal business applications information technology systems and process changes at the ABC Commission is necessary to continue modeling conjoined system for all critical departments. The developer/programmer will act as the subject matter expert in the planning, analysis, design and implementation and maintenance for the remaining ABC workflow systems.
- Experience to include: C#, .NET, ASP Java Script, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2012 or 2016, Windows Vista and/or Windows (7-current) and Windows 2012 server environments, business application consulting and development.
- Experience to include: C#, .NET, ASP Java Script, Crystal Reports Required 11 Years
- Experience to include Entity Framework 6.0 Required 6 Years
- Experience to include: SQL Server 2012 or 2016 Required 9 Years
- Experience to include: Windows (7-current) and Windows server 2012 Required 9 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.