WEST HILLS, California
December 3, 2020
Director of Medical Surgical
About The Opportunity
Manage and coordinate Med/Surg unit; direct and supervise functions and activities interpret policies, procedures, standards, regulations as is appropriate to personnel, medical staff, patients, public; perform nursing duties as needed. Direct, coordinate, and administer the operations and activities of the department in order to effectively achieve the organization’s established goals; assess and evaluate care/services provided, staffing levels, competence and educational needs of all employees and effectively coordinate and control resources. Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication and development and implementation of organizational and departmental policies/procedures; maintain an environment for continuous quality improvement and be responsive to organizational change and community needs.
- Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Current licensure of the State of California. Education:
- BSN Required
- Masters in Nursing preferred.
- 2 -3 years acute hospital clinical nursing REQUIRED
- Previous management experience REQUIRED
- Candidates with 3+ years experience as a manager would be presentable Qualifications/Skills:
- BCLS Certification - American Heart Special Qualifications:
- Director of Medical Surgical (5 East/5 West) with 70+FTE\'s
- Reports To: Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.