Durham, North Carolina
December 4, 2020
App Dev/Test Lead
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of two Application Development/Test Leads to assist with development and implementation of NC FAST Projects.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contract resource to act as an Application Development Test Lead to guide all stages of software development, including planning, testing, documentation, and release. This role will provide leadership and serve as the senior resource for the development/test team and work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications by identifying and assessing complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors to create solutions for implementation by the team. The role will supervise development and/or testing teams to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications, conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and estimating) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management. Tasks include implementing Agile software development and testing approaches for requirements gathering, system design, build, system testing, regression testing, automation testing, end-to-end testing, and deployment to ensure code base is testable, efficient, maintainable, and remains standards compliant. Other tasks include identifying testing strategy based on the risk areas of in scope functionality, assisting with establishing testing infrastructure and configuration, engaging end users in the testing process, and mitigating risk to other areas of the system.
- Curam Certification V6 or higher Required
- Demonstrated experience leading project deliverables using Agile methodology Required 7 Years
- Experience with and proficiency using JIRA.. Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with management, project/team leads, and business stakeholders to consult on approaches that impact projects. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to manage multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail and quality. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to provide hands-on technical and best practice direction to project teams and oversee the work of the team members. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading Agile teams Required 7 Years
- Excellent communication skills to ensure communication between design/development/test teams Required 7 Years
- Proven ability to communicate crisply and candidly, translating and simplifying complex concepts to communicate effectively with various audiences Required 7 Years
- State government experience in A PMO organization. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with the NC FAST system Highly desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.