December 9, 2020
Business Systems Analyst III
About The Opportunity
- JOB SUMMARY
- Under the general direction of a lead IT Business Systems Analyst, the candidate would be responsible for collecting and documenting business requirements, statement of work, and business work flow for the design, procurement, and implementation of a case management system; evaluate information from various sources, distinguish user needs from actual business needs, and partners with business users and IT leadership in defining the scope, benefits, and risks of the selected case management system.
- Lead business case development, requirements gathering, and assist in the development of technical procurement Request for Information, Quotes and Proposals (RFI/RFQ/RFP).
- Conducts technical product or service research; evaluates new products or technologies; consults and advises departments on new technology solutions and services.
- Prepares written formal reports including narratives, recommendations, executive summaries, statistical analysis, and presentations for stakeholders.
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel through the construction of basic conceptual data, process models and flowcharts, and technical specifications.
- Interview end users, stakeholders, and project sponsors in order to assess business needs as well as creating both business functional and technical non-functional requirements specifications.
- Define training and testing needs, interfaces, reporting needs, administrative system needs, constraints, quality issues, and other non-functional requirements.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, and lead meetings and workgroups as well as oversee and execute follow-up activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and support unit acceptance testing. DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access, the following convictions are likely to result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony Deferred Adjudication, Class A & B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class A or B Misdemeanor Convictions, an Open Arrest for Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), Family Violence Convictions, Computer theft, identify theft and fraud.
- ON SITE CONTRACTORS ONLY – Work to be performed on-site in downtown Salem, Oregon. No travel or telecommuting available.
- The Marion County Information Technology (IT) department is assisting the Legal department with moving from a manual paper based process to a cloud based electronic case management system. This position is responsible for documenting the business requirements, processes, and work flow, necessary to source a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
- It is anticipated that this position is necessary from requirements gathering, requests for proposals, solution selection and through implementation.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.