December 10, 2020
DAYS - RN Medical Surgical ( Neuro)
About The Opportunity
Shift: Full Time Days 7A-7P Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
Medical City Arlington’s - Med Surg Neuro Floor provides care to a group of patients with stroke, epilepsy and general Neurology conditions. Our fast paced 26 bed unit is staffed with a team oriented group of caring Nurses and clinical professionals including Tech support. Our team enjoys exceptional Management support, an Educator on the floor and opportunities for continued growth and advancement.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required. Education:
- BSN Highly preferred
- May look at a ADN candidate if candidate has several years of MS experience, must be enrolled for BSN within 6 months of hire and complete program within 36 months (3yrs). All ADN offers needs to be approved by the CNO Experience:
- MUST have 1 year\'s of recent acute MS experience to be considered
- Facility is not interested in candidates that have been out of the Hospital environment even for a short time, have LTAC or Rehab experience or any other RN work that is not Hospital based bedside work. Only candidates that are working at a Hospital now will be considered. Special Notes:
- 35 Beds in Unit
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.