December 10, 2020
NIGHTS- RN - Medical Surgical ( Surgical)
About The Opportunity
Shift: Full Time Nights 7P-7A Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
- The RN – Registered Nurse – Surgical – Med/Surg provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient\'s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required. Education:
- BSN Highly preferred
- Will consider ADN candidate if candidate has several years of MS experience, must be enrolled for BSN within 6 months of hire and complete program within 36 months (3yrs). All ADN offers needs to be approved by the CNO Experience:
- MUST have 1 year\'s of recent acute MS experience to be considered Special Notes:
- 20 Beds in Unit
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.