December 10, 2020
DAYS- RN - PCU
About The Opportunity
Shift: Full Time Nights 7A-7P Rotating Weekends - 3X12’s
- The Registered Nurse – RN – PCU – Progressive Care Unit RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Medical Center of Lewisville. In collaboration with patient, patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN’s and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures and standards of practice.
- RN’s are responsible for providing care, which is appropriate to the age specific (adolescent, adult and geriatric patients), developmental and safety needs of the assigned patient population. In addition to the RN duties and responsibilities, the RN scope includes charge duties. The charge nurse makes patient assignments and Supervises and directs the staff and unit activities for the assigned shift.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS issued by the American Heart Association required. Education:
- BSN Highly preferred
- Will consider ADN candidate if candidate has several years of MS experience, must be enrolled for BSN within 6 months of hire and complete program within 36 months (3yrs). All ADN offers needs to be approved by the CNO Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a RN in a high acuity PCU or critical care unit, step down or intermediate care - Acute care setting
- MUST have acute care experience in a HOSPITAL
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.