December 21, 2020
Manager Cardiac Stepdown
About The Opportunity
- Full-time NO WEEKENDS
- The Manager of our Cardiac Step Down floor provides care for a variety of patients including cardiac procedures, interventional and surgical cases. Our busy 39 bed unit is staffed with a high functioning team oriented group of caring clinical professionals with high morale that work well together. Our fast paced floor offers you the opportunity to work with a strong group of Nurses and a strong Management team that are committed to quality care.
- Job Responsibilities
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Interviewing and hiring nursing staff.
- Scheduling nursing staff.
- Clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- Serves as an advocate for nursing staff.
- Evaluating staff performance.
- Discipline, counseling and staff development.
- Participates in financial management of the assigned unit.
- Participates in financial planning/budgeting for the assigned unit.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit related in-services.
- BSN Required - Magnet Facility Licenses/Certifications
- TX RN or Compact State Licensure
- ACLS - within 6 months
- Advanced Nursing Certification - within 6 months Experience
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in the clinical area - Cardiac Stepdown
- Previous management/supervisor experience REQUIRED Additional Information
- 39 Bed Unit
- Reports to the Director Selling Points
- Level 1 Trauma Facility
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Burn and Reconstructive Center
- Starbucks in the Lobby
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.