Fort Worth, Texas
December 21, 2020
Neuro Surgical Technician (CST)
About The Opportunity
- Position Summary:
- The CST - Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the surgical patient under the supervision of the professional nurse, and performs tasks necessary to the functioning of the Surgical Services Unit according to the standards and policies of Operating Room care. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs necessary technical skills in a scrub role requiring aseptic technique as delineated through standards of Operating Room care.
- Documents accurately on all records, as indicated by policy.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Prepares the operating room for surgical procedures.
- Ensures surgical equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgical team based on knowledge of human anatomy and pathophysiology and how they relate to the surgical patient and the procedure being performed.
- Current surgical technologist certification
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS preferred Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technology - REQUIRED Experience:
- At least 1 year RECENT experience as a Surgical Technologist - 2 yrs is PREFERRED
- MUST have NEURO experience
- MUST have RECENT experience in an acute care setting.
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL Special Notes:
- MUST live within 25-30 minutes of facility for on call
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.