Raleigh, North Carolina
January 21, 2021
ERP Solution Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
The NC Office of the State Controller is seeking an ERP Solution Architect/Consultant to provide solution-level Oracle Cloud Financials knowledge and functional team leadership for the State of NC Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
- ***If the candidate is local the manager would prefer the candidate comes in person to get the equipment. If the candidate is not local they will mail all equipment.
- The FBR Solution Architect is responsible for extracting the maximum value from the Oracle Cloud Financials applications for the State, and supporting that process, including:
- Primary responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of NCFS application documentation, including the Configuration Workbooks and RICE functional specifications.
- Primary responsibility for process and functional project activity planning and related performance metrics.
- Primary responsibility for process and functional project controls management, including management of Issue, Risk, Decision, and Action Item data in PMC, compliance with the relevant Management Plans.
- The FBR Solution Architect is additionally responsible for providing expert Oracle Cloud Financials application guidance and direction to FBR, including but not limited to:
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials applications
- Expert knowledge of business process design objectives and techniques
- Expert knowledge of functional and application documentation for Oracle Cloud Financials implementations.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.