Raleigh, North Carolina
January 27, 2021
DHB Medcaid Sr. Tech Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
Division of Health Benefits (DHB) is seeking an Expert Technical Solution Architect to provide data warehouse and Cognos analytical solutions services.
- Division of Health Benefits (DHB) is seeking an Expert Technical Solution Architect to provide data warehouse and Cognos analytical solution services. The candidate will deliver strategic insight to DHB management by leveraging predictive data analysis techniques, sophisticated technology tools, and information management principles to help our stakeholders make well-informed decisions. The candidate is expected to work without assistance; provide consultative team leadership and coaching to business intelligence staff to elevate overall analytical capabilities; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; must have extensive industry experience. The candidate will report to Analytics Manager. Description (including, but not limited to):
- Technical expertise centered around Cognos metadata modeling using data modules/Framework Manager, fact & dimensional modeling, data mining, SAS, SQL, and quality control.
- Lead full development lifecycle within Cognos reporting solution deployment.
- Design, Develop and develop efficient Cognos framework manager sustainable packages and Cognos data modules according to best practices.
- Specialization in solution architecture for healthcare data management to propose dashboards and operational reporting that improves executive decision making and provides analytical capabilities for the staff analytical reporting, including design and implementation of solutions.
- Successful development and maintenance of formal strategies, sourcing guidance, technical standards, blueprints, reference architectures, architecture patterns and technology roadmaps for a given architecture domain.
- Analyzing and estimating feasibility and compatibility of Cognos solutions with a normalized, denormalized and/or fact & dimensional Data Warehouse including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with their policies and programs.
- Development of data workflows, processes, and standard operating procedures that pertain to analytics delivery as appropriate; ensure the practical alignment of analytical solutions to workflows and processes.
- Increase reporting efficiencies/accuracy rates through quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques.
- Prepare and present analytical data initiatives and deliverables to various audiences including executive management; participate in the dissemination of analytical results through written and oral presentations.
- Engaging agency subject matter experts, business liaisons, and vendor representatives as to ensure proper alignment between business and IT.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.