January 29, 2021
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- The purpose of this request is to procure Human Resources Business Process Re-engineering Development and Delivery services for ODOT Information Services Branch (Support Services Delivery Section). The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows: Contractor Shall:
- Define and document business processes for agency functions that rely on Human Resources data.
- Gather and document requirements for agency use of Human Resources data and design data interface workflows supporting that use by internal ODOT systems.
- Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Analyze the data interface between ODOT and Workday HCM to identify issues and provide recommendations to improve data quality and stability.
- Analyze Human Resources data available to ODOT to identify data issues and provide recommendation for corrections.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Develop and recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, and associated costs.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.