Raleigh, North Carolina
February 3, 2021
ASP.NET Technical Specialist
About The Opportunity
DHHS IT is seeking an expert Technical Specialist to provide day-to-day support to a ASP.NET MVC web application with SQL Server database using SAML Authentication.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services is seeking a Technical Specialist contractor. This position requires strong technical skills/experience to support a stable ASP.NET MVC web-based application with SQL Server database backend. Duties included analysis, design, development, implementation and support for system enhancements which will require web-based .NET programming and database design. Required system enhancements involve C#.NET and SQL Server.
Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Extensive knowledge of SAML Authentication.
- Provide expert level analysis of database design and structures.
- Extensive knowledge of Server Migration, IIS and SSL certification binding.
- Analyze business requirements for function.
- Document and communicate technical analysis results to the Business Clients.
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy software application / database.
- Follow formal SDLC process including required documentation.
- Expert in Technical writing and communication skills.
- Effectively communicate and present to the Business Clients.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.