February 4, 2021
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- REMOTE THIS IS PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR 20-30 HOURS SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
- The purpose of this request is to procure an IS System Analyst. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Shall update the OReGO Concept of Operations and business requirements
- Shall update and create business process maps
- Shall update certification process documentation and User Acceptance Testing process documentation
- Shall contribute to acceptance testing and contractor certification
- Shall contribute to system process mapping and general IS project planning related activities.
- Shall document business partner processes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.