February 8, 2021
IT Program Manager
About The Opportunity
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the services of a Program Manager to manage the tasks associated with the IT Audit findings for APS. This resource will also manage small projects in the IT PMO.
- The IT Program Manager will work with several parts of the IT team and will be responsible for managing all tasks associated with several findings from audits that were performed in Information Technology department. He/she will report to the Executive Director and the Director of the PMO and , but work in collaboration with all the IT Directors and their teams to complete the assignments. Scope of Work:
- Information Security Management Audit findings - Initiate and successfully implement projects to complete all tasks associated with audit findings.
- Updating the BCP/DR plan for IT.
- Information Technology ERP Audit findings – Initiate and successfully implement projects to complete all tasks associated audit findings.
- Develop process flows for IT activities.
- Lead the documentation of processes, procedures and policy documents associated with audit findings.
- Update and classify existing documents as necessary. Contract Duration:
- 6 Months
- Option to extend - based on performance, budget and need.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years\' work experience leading programs. Process-focused experience.
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Strong knowledge and prior work experience in information technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States. Personal Attributes:
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve Education/Training:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (preferred) Work:
- This work will be completed on-site at the any of the Atlanta Public Schools sites or building in the metro Atlanta area including the Center for Learning and Leadership. However, this resource will follow the working schedule as noted by the district based on COVID protocol. The Program Manager would need to work M, T, W, TH, and F (typically 8am – 5pm).
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.