February 10, 2021
Database Analyst IV.
About The Opportunity
Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager. Requires a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Data Architect ; Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.
- The purpose of this request is to procure senior level Data/Systems Analysis services for ODOT Policy, Data and Analysis Division in support of the Data Section. The contractor will be responsible for data and systems analysis for traffic count data from the Oregon Traffic Monitoring System and transportation network data from TransInfo. The role of this contractor may include:
- Contribute or facilitate requirements gathering, business process, and JAD sessions
- Identify, define, and document data requirements
- Conduct data cleanup activities including planning, preparing, extracting, transforming, conversion mapping, loading data and data validation
- Update code for web services for data backup
- Write and update code for database loading
- Build reports and extracts
- Prepare test data, write queries, and support testing activities
- Contribute to data integration activities
- Possibly contribute to system integration activities
PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR REMOTE SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.