February 12, 2021
730-B36991W61-21 - Web Content Designer III - ODOT
About The Opportunity
Individuals with experience designing and developing content for PE websites that includes, but is not limited to the development of graphics, icons and other visual content. Has experience in daily content publishing and writing for multiple audiences; proficiency in the use of content management software, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio, and Kintera. May require an associate\'s degree or its equivalent and at least 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- This project will leverage Microsoft SharePoint Online and Power Automate to configure, build, integrate, and deliver a production-ready website that enables business processes to support and display outcomes of:
- Technology and data initiative intake, scoring, and prioritization (per existing criteria)
- Portfolio of technology and data projects, including but not limited to related work plan management and status
- Inventories of existing systems, applications, and data
- These elements will reflect and support the agency’s body of information technology, PowerBI, data warehouse, and geographic information systems work.
- The Contractor shall:
- Possess expertise with Microsoft SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010, and Power Automate
- Capture and implement agency stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert requirements
- Perform requirements analysis to provide agency with recommended approach
- Build and deploy a website per agency-approved approach
- Assist agency to migrate SharePoint 2010 content to SharePoint Online
- Make data captured in SharePoint available for enterprise reporting per industry best practice(s)
- Work in concert with other agency resources focused on developing Microsoft SharePoint Online, Power Automate, and PowerBI tools to support business processes and reporting of the data catalog (inventory)
- Promote good working relationships
- Business/data analysis Skills Mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication skills manadatory
- MS PowerBi desirable
- MS Sql Server desirable
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.