February 17, 2021
Project/Program Manager III
About The Opportunity
Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
- REMOTE PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
- The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management services for ODOT Transportation Application Development Branch (Support Services Project Delivery section) to ODOT’s implementation of the statewide OregonBuys project. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- The Contractor shall:
- Lead technical staff.
- Facilitate technical reviews, processes, policies and operations for Project Management Office (PMO).
- Ensure completion of technical documentation.
- Manage Testing effort on ODOT Teams interfaces, and internal application interfaces.
- Coordinate with Business Project Manager.
- Organize and lead the technical staff in coordination with the agency, the Vendor, Periscope, Inc., and the Business Project Manager.
- Report on the progress of the technical tasks to the Senior Executive, Project Co-Sponsors, Business Project Manager, and the Project Management Office.
- Manage project scope and schedule for technical activities.
- Coordinate with the technical team resources, Project Management Office, and Architectural Review group during the designing, coding, testing of all interfaces and related application development work.
- Schedule applicable quality assurance reviews for technical deliverables in coordination with the Project Management Office.
- Manage outstanding technical issues.
- Manage to project priorities
- Perform risk management
- Enforce effective change control
- Mentor project members
- Promote good working relationships
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.