Raleigh, North Carolina
February 18, 2021
Business Analyst- Expert
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina Department of Information Technology - Transportation (NCDIT-T) group is seeking an expert level Business Analyst to lead requirements management through the full system development lifecycle for multiple DMV initiatives.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
- ***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- The North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT) - Transportation is seeking an Expert Level Business Analyst contractor for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department\'s DMV systems. The Business Analyst will be responsible for development of business requirements, and for the development and delivery of business process and IT application training materials. This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of business analysis and have a basic understanding of project management and the system development life cycle. This individual must have proven contributor level experience with Microsoft SharePoint. The Business Analyst will work closely with NCDIT’s IT Manager in assisting with solution documentation and project management tools to meet State IT requirements.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
- Design SharePoint and web based content management deliverables as required to support the re-engineered business processes
- Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
- Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
- Provide operational support for clients and the IT applications that support their business processes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.