Raleigh, North Carolina
February 18, 2021
IT Senior BA/Testing Lead
About The Opportunity
NC Dept of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Senior BA/Tester to perform QA and Testing work related to support the Managed Care Transition Project.
- This position is responsible for the following activities related to a critical system being developed in-house at the State:
- Experience assessing the testability of requirements and developing test cases based on Business Requirements and Software Design Documents.
- Experience in the execution of functional, integration and regression tests.
- Demonstrated Experience in Testing EDI Applications.
- Hands on experience to develop and execute test scripts for HIPAA X12 EDI Transactions such as 837I, 837P and NCPDP D.0
- Experience developing SQL queries.
- Experience in scripting automated Test Suites.
- Experience in the review, analysis and reporting of test results.
- Experience with Test and Defect Management Tools. HP ALM, JIRA preferred.
- Experience on testing web applications
- Experience with Healthcare Claims Processing Testing.
- Must be an excellent team player and be able to prioritize concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing is thorough and complete
- Employees should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.