Raleigh, North Carolina
February 24, 2021
About The Opportunity
- **This position will be 100% remote. If the candidate is local he/she can come onsite to collect the equipment. Otherwise, if the candidate isn\'t local the manager will ship the equipment.
- The NC Department of Revenue (NCDOR) is hiring for a seasoned contract Database Developer to work with key stakeholders and contributors to develop and document changes to the Extra Credit Grant database, which is comprised of a SQL Server database and MS Access front-end application. The assignment will be up to 12 months in duration.
- The Database Developer will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with NCDOR resources, key stakeholders, and contributors to identify and plan the scope of work associated with understanding, developing and documenting changes to database applications.
- Develop and implement the required database changes, including but not limited to data loads, batch jobs, reporting, and data validations.
- Work with key stakeholders to test changes, including performance testing.
- Develop a project schedule for the total scope of work.
- Communicate project information, issues, or status to the Agency through various methods including written reports and presentations.
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
In performing these responsibilities, the developer is expected to apply application programming best practices.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.