Raleigh, North Carolina
February 25, 2021
PSO IT Security Architect Program Director
About The Opportunity
NC DHHS - Privacy and Security Office (PSO) requiring services of an IT Security Architect Program Director to assist, lead and manage Medicaid Enterprise System.
- NC DHHS - Privacy and Security Office (PSO) requiring services of an IT Security Architecture director to manage, assist and assess the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and review CMS requirements for the MES project. In addition this resource must manage, review the RFP, MOU and MOA for privacy, security, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and audit requirements based on federal, state and department requirements. This resource must identify the risks and assist in the development of mitigation strategies, and to establish the target security/infrastructure architecture Duties include, are not limited to:
- Provide guidance on implementing security best practices in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Oracle etc)
- Author corresponding requirements, including definition of dependencies on infrastructure consolidation efforts.
- Define and review Privacy and Security/Information Assurance requirements (and dependencies).
- Specify key architectural aspects of the architecture view, and identify other aspects that need definition.
- Define and review Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Testing
- Research Best Practices for reuse, applying Federal rules, State IT Security, DHHS Privacy and Security policies and industry standards, and defining the transformation approach that transitions the current architecture to the target architecture.
- Lead resources as deemed necessary
The ideal candidate will have experience working with current and emerging information security technologies, privacy and development methodologies and related Center for Medicaid and Medicare requirements (CMS). Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cloud certification, management information systems, or related field preferred. Candidate must have security architecture knowledge like TOGAF and MITA. Good analytical and creative problem solving skills, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, leadership skills and independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.