February 26, 2021
Application Systems Analyst/Programmer IV
About The Opportunity
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Department of Human Services (ODHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and ODHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
- OIS seeks an experienced Application Systems Analyst/Programmer 4 to facilitate the implementation of Washington state data base code recently adopted by Oregon, to be utilized within the Mobile Application project. Scope:
- Washington State implemented a mobile solution called My Cases. Oregon will be implementing this solution and modifying it to work with our existing system. The mobile application interacts with C# .net web restfull services. Performing the functions of a C# Core Web Service Developer, the key person will be utilized to implement these services and to update the data structure interface to map to OIS’s current data model. Required skills and experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Stored Procedures
- .Net Core 3.1 Development
- ETL Development
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A curious, creative thinker and experienced problem solver
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Mobile development
- Please make sure resumes submitted CLEARLY reflect the required skills and experience. Resumes that do not reflect the required skills will be rejected, regardless of how you respond to the Qualifications
- Our primary criteria are the qualifications and experience of the proposed key person. Please propose your strongest candidate, at a rate less than or equal to the maximum.
- Interviews will be conducted via MS Teams. Interview times will reflect Pacific Standard Time.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, we anticipate two weeks or more for the background check completion for the selected candidate.
- Key Person shall initially work on site.
- The selected key person could potentially telecommute, as agreed to between the Agency Authorized Representative and the key person. Any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis. The key person should be available to work onsite within a reasonable timeframe.
- Telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email or instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person\'s home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
- If the Agency Authorized Representative and key person agree to allow off-site work, the expectation is for that key person to work onsite as soon as the general workforce transitions back into the Agency workplace.
- Work schedule is typically Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.