March 2, 2021
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor\\\'s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- REMOTE PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED.
- The purpose of this request is to procure technical Applications Systems Analysis services for ODOT Information Services Branch (Support Services Delivery Section) to support ODOT’s implementation of the Payroll Modernization project. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows: Contractor Shall:
- Participate as member of Technical Team.
- Be a key resource for analyzing data needs and designing data flows in context of system architecture.
- Serve as liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
- Coordinate with project manager, developers, DBAs, technical and system architects for completing Project Management Office deliverables.
- Interact with end users to verify their data needs including system flows and context of any changes.
- Analyze the input data fields, the processing of data at the data element level, and examine the output.
- Coordinate software development activities with developers, database analysts, system architects, and the software vendor’s technical resources.
- Analyze and design appropriate information processes for data, storage in databases, and reporting outputs to assist the business user.
- Design and create technical specifications for developers to code the internal ODOT interfaces.
- Develop testing strategy for end-to-end system testing with inputs and outputs of all application interfaces across ODOT environment and in coordination with statewide Payroll Modernization project delivery team.
- Determine data elements and data flows needed for ODOT’s data needs from Payroll Modernization software.
- Present architectural documentation and specifications to the agency Architectural Group.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.