March 2, 2021
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- REMOTE PARTIME FOR I YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
- The purpose of this request is to procure Organizational Change Management and Communications Management Analysis, Planning, and Implementation services for ODOT Transportation Application Development Branch (Support Services Project Delivery section) to support ODOT’s implementation of the statewide Payroll Modernization project. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows: Contractor Shall:
- Plan and communicate the \"people side\" of change
- Review, revise, and maintain an organizational change management (OCM) plan
- Review, revise, and maintain a communications management plan
- Frequently evaluate effectiveness of communications and communication channels and adjust as needed
- Work with project manager and business process coordinator to draft communications
- Ensure employees are made aware of training sessions, system information, and usability tips
- Engage with project manager; integrate OCM and communications management plans with project plan(s)
- Provide consultative support to resources on the project
- Provide coaching to executive sponsor and managers/supervisors
- Plan for anticipated resistance and develop tactics to manage and mitigate
- Develop and maintain feedback loop for employees
- Conduct assessments, surveys and focus groups as needed to understand voice of customer
- Prosci Certified Change Practioner (or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver organizational change management and project communication materials.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically organizational change management, project communications, and end user training development.
- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management skills.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.