Raleigh, North Carolina
March 5, 2021
Technical Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
The NC is seeking a Mainframe Technical Architect contractor for their the Enterprise Document Management and Imaging project. The selected candidate will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy program modules.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
- ***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Description (including, but not limited to):
- Technical expertise centered around a technology, technologies, or a portfolio of applications
- Specialization in application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions
- Successful development and maintenance of formal strategies, sourcing guidance, technical standards, blueprints, reference architectures, architecture patterns and technology roadmaps for a given architecture domain
- Successful completion of technology projects within area of responsibility
- Definition and management of team structure and resource levels to support business needs of functional area
- Analyzing and estimating feasibility and compatibility of solutions with existing EA including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with EA.
- Conducting industry and market research of technologies and general themes in assigned architecture areas.
- Engaging agency subject matter experts, business liaisons, and OITS representatives as to ensure proper alignment between business and IT
- Solid proven experience in integrating Mainframe applications with distributed applications using web services, RESTful services, FTP, SFTP …etc.
- Demonstrated experience in working technologies COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
- Good experience in analyzing existing Image Plus and FAF(Folder application Facility) application metadata and content which includes analyzing OAM Group tables, OAM admin tables and FAF application tables.
- Proven experience in migrating metadata and content (binary data) from OAM and FAF tables to distributed platforms.
- Good technical experience in FAF and OAM databases and storage methodologies.
- Good understanding of storage solutions using Disk and Virtual Tape systems on Mainframe
10 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.