Raleigh, North Carolina
March 5, 2021
Network/Telecom Specialist- Senior
About The Opportunity
Typical Experience: 4 to 6 years of experience in Cisco Unified Call Manager and Cisco Call Manager Express
- ***This position will be onsite 75% of the time. The candidate can work remotely about 25% of the engagement. PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- This position diagnoses and resolves complex VoIP, SIP, call flow, call routing, and auto attendant scripting issues based on user requests and incidents received in the Network Operations Center. DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- This position will report to the AOC headquarters and work primarily in the AOC Network Operations Center from 8-5 M-F and report to the Network Operations and Administration Manager. This position will an integral part of the 8 person team currently engaged in network support, and will primarily be tasked with CUCM/CME and UCCX configuration needs based on user requests and incident tickets. This position will not be subject to travel.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES RECOMMENDED:
- Expert knowledge of: Configuration of enterprise VoIP technologies and Cisco branded centralized phone systems. Understand product roadmaps and industry trends, unified call system best practices and related technologies and network topologies related to design and support of voice calling infrastructure. Skills in:
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) user level configuration and maintenance for individual lines up to and including complex hunt groups.
- Unity Connection CUC (Unity Connection) configuration
- Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) configuration with CUE integration
- CUE and UCCX voicemail and auto attendant scripting configuration
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco 8851 and Cisco 7965 phone capabilities configurations
A basic understanding of enterprise routing protocols, routers, switches, servers, internet protocol and TCP/IP architecture and functionality to troubleshoot internetworking related problems is a plus. Conceptual familiarity with enterprise SDWAN technology, cloud-driven networks, Cisco DNA Center, and support of performance-based routing for data, voice and video networks.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.