Raleigh, North Carolina
March 10, 2021
Specialist - Senior
About The Opportunity
Position supports the enterprise Roads & Highways product as well as implements data processing for the statewide LRS network.
- ***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
- Personal equipment is expected to be used for remote work. They will connect to DOT\'s network using their device/internet and then use a virtual machine via Citrix. Once the agency return to site, the contractor will be provided a desktop. GIS Analyst Description (including, but not limited to):
- Implementing GIS analytic processes such as change detection and geoprocessing workflows
- Developing and executing queries or scripts
- Maintaining roadway centerline and linear referenced data using Esri Roads & Highways
- Utilizing GIS and organizational best practices to maintain and manage GIS layers
- Documenting workflows, standards, and best practices
- Executing test plans for all levels of system testing
- Developing instructions for application support
- Expected skills:
- Experience with Esri’s Roads & Highways
- Experience in GIS analysis, including the Esri suite of products
- Experience working with linear referencing systems
- Knowledge and understanding of GIS principals, theories and practices
- Skills in development of analysis procedure, complex system integration, software configuration management, and business analysis
- Experience working with large, relational databases
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.