Raleigh, North Carolina
March 11, 2021
Reopen - MES Systems Integration Project Manager
About The Opportunity
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks a Systems Integration Project Manager (SIPM) for the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) Program. PM and Business Analyst (BA) expertise are key.
- The Systems Integration Project Manager (SIPM) will aide with oversight and delivery of projects focused on Enterprise IT platform modernization in addition to providing support of certification of new functionality. The SIPM will provide consistent, timely updates on schedule and demonstrate a track record of managing projects delivering large projects within a complex, matrix organization. The candidate is required to have knowledge or experience managing projects for deploying systems using Agile and other methodologies. Excellent communications skills required. The candidate must be well organized and exhibit excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- The SIPM will be responsible for ensuring that the impact of new or upgraded IT systems is effectively managed to support the delivery of desired business and technology outcomes. The role will work with the business change and process improvement teams to support and guide them through the required steps. The SIPM will oversee system integration efforts and monitor associated impacts. The SIPM will articulate the way changes affect the users on a day-to-day basis and ensure that thorough testing of systems and scenarios occurs by all vendors. This role will also support the federal certification exercise and associated planning processes. ITSM knowledge as it relates to IT Operations incident, change, and release management in a multi-vendor matrixed resource environment is paramount.
- The SIPM will exhibit strong analytical skills contributing to the identification and analysis of risks, issues, lessons learned, action items, technical team performance metrics, and will maintain crosswalks, and associated documentation within those areas. Preparation of managerial reports for approval by the MES Program Director (MPD) and distribution to the stakeholders is also a key task.
- This resource will assist with leading IT stakeholder analysis and evaluation of the State Business Process Model\\\'s (BPM) alignment with or deviation from the Centers for Medicaid Medicare Services (CMS)-defined standards and conditions for IT systems. This resource may interface with Division Leadership and DHHS Subject Matter Experts (SME) as required to complete the work. This role is focused on monitoring and managing project delivery, certification and compliance. Participation in drafting procurement documentation, Request for Proposals (RFPs) is key aspect. Interface with business stakeholders will occur daily.
- The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills. This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. This lead project management role will work with the MES IT PMO team and the selected vendor(s) to complete implementation of the system.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 103
Hi! My name is Vomsi Kumar. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.